Partnering with OEMs
For a completely integrated approach, our product experts will work with manufacturers during pre-engineering to develop a total solution package to maximize prototype capabilities. By combining equipment knowledge, a proactive technical approach and comprehensive customer service, Interstate provides manufacturers with product expertise and reliable products for a long service life.
We offer a full suite of products created specifically to meet the needs of OEMs, including fully outsourced assembly and sub-assembly through our ISO 9001:2015 certified Assembly Systems division.
Common product builds for our OEM partners include:
- Allison transmissions for on-, off-highway applications
- EPA-Certified Tier 4 Final, Stage V, and Export Diesel engines for the OEM off-highway market.
- Diesel power nodes from 25 to 4023 HP
- OEM-specific power packages, modules and control systems
When it comes to total solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Interstate Power Systems exceeds expectations. Examples of the kinds of solutions we provide include:
- Design engineering for electric, mechanical and hydraulic drive systems
- Application engineering for construction, industrial, agriculture, mining, forestry, municipal, and oil & gas market segments
- OEM value add, fabrication & turnkey solutions
- Prototype application evaluation and testing
- State of the art engine & transmission dyno testing
Deep Industry Knowledge Sets Us Apart
Instead of just supplying parts, Interstate’s sales staff and product experts collaborate with the OEM customers at the early design stage – and work with their engineers every step of the way, offering our expertise and technical engineering to develop the highest quality and most efficient engines, transmissions and generators for our customers. We take our role seriously in providing engineering services for our OEM partners.